16/04/2011

Fruit Is The New Flower

Prints are perfect for the sunny days of spring and summer but why be boring and choose the obvious? Instead of florals this season be a bit more adventurous and wear a fruit print instead, it's brighter, more tropical and more fun. 

This trend was used on the runway at...

PRADA



STELL McCARTNEY



This trend looks better when it's watered down a bit, by which I mean wearing one print with a block of bright or neutral colour. The prints are so vibrant that you don't need to mix prints to make the look exciting. 

Here are some high street pieces...

TOPSHOP


TOPSHOP


TOPSHOP


TOPSHOP


TOPSHOP


TOPSHOP


TOPSHOP


SALINAS



ASOS


ASOS


ASOS


NEW LOOK


NEW LOOK


ACCESSORIZE


ACCESSORIZE


8 comments:

  1. the topshop top with oranges all over it! so cute!


    blog
    twitter
    zebra and meerkat shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely! i'm always seeing the banana top whenever i go past topshop. i can really see fruits becoming this seasons trends :)

    thanks for the lovely comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those topshop shorts! i need those in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is making me go BANANAS!!!!!!!! I'm lovin' EVERYTHING!!! I think I'm now craving a fruit salad! What super hot clothing...so colorful and beautiful!
    xoAdvice From A Caterpillar Store

    www.AdviceABCD.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh how I hate florals. Plus I have my eye on a floral shirt from ASOS ;) Plus thanks for your lovely comment! Doing a new post at the moment...teeheee <3
    www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all these fruit patterned clothes!! really makes me think of summer :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. following you all now, hope you'll follow back xx

    ReplyDelete