10/03/2011

Time Traveller

Which decade are you? I know, not all of the decades are 'in' right now, 70's and 40's seem to be the ones everyones obsessing over at the moment. But you know what I say? Who cares. You don't have to constantly follow the trends, it's not like someone will come up to you in the street and be like "how dare you wear 80's style clothing, that's so fall/winter 2009". So, which one will you be wearing this season?

20's



30's



40's



50's



60's



70's



80's



90's


Personally, my favourites are the 80's and 90's. I love the 80's because the style is so fun and young with bright colours and a cute sporty element. I know, when you think of the 80's it's like one giant fashion disaster with sequins and neons and leotards and massive shoulder pads, but I think thats what I love about it, how crazy it was. I like the 90's style because I love the cool, laid back grunge look, that's like 'I'm not even trying but I still look cool'.

18 comments:

  1. EllieLovesFashion10 March 2011 at 22:20

    i luv the pics youve used
    im definitely the 80s too!
    colours are the best :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm going to be a 90s kid for life! SOO GUUD!


    Paolina

    check me out!
    calurvillade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, my favourite eras are the 20's and 60's. Particularly the 20's...

    ReplyDelete
  4. the 60s picture is really cool
    http://www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome post! Beautiful photos.

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the 80's and 90's too!!! I just adore all the layers. But I would have to say that the 50's are my favorite! It's so classy!
    Thanks for sharing, Great post :)
    toppedoffwitharedhat.blogspot.com
    xoxo, A...Archambault

    follow me and I'll follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful post! So cool!!

    Follow me? I'd be very happy if you do it. Thank you so much!
    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the 20s! So glamorous and elegant (plus I don't really have the figure for all those gorgeous 50s dresses)
    Definitely liking the 70s vibe that's floating around though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 60s, 80s and 90s are absolutely gorgeous!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. these pictures are amazing!! :))

    http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. the picture with the little dog is beautiful im following you dont forget to follow me!


    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  12. according to your fotos i really like the 20's, 60's and 70's :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i think my favorite would be the 20s :) thanks for your sweet comment and for following!! im following your blog now ^-^

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing photos!!!
    Thanks for shring.
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love them all! Elements of all of the decades are in my wardrobe right now!x

    http://www.regulardandy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think I'll be wearing all of them, especially the 90's! Thanks for the really lovely comment, sorry for the REALLY late reply, will try to reply sooner next time!
    www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for all the comments i'm following you all now hope you'll follow back :)

    ReplyDelete