20/03/2011

Writer's Block

I know I haven't posted in ages but I've been working on this one post for about four days and I keep adding stuff and deleting parts but I still feel like I haven't finished it, so instead of just not doing a post for another week I thought I'd just do a quicky. So, anyway I have a bat mitzvah on Saturday and I got some new shoes for it and I am actually OBSESSED with them so I thought I would show you....

They are actually WAY brighter in real life and for the party I'm wearing them with this really bright pinky purple dress for a colour blocking style.

Oh and by the way another 'good' post will be coming soon!

4 comments:

  1. the bat mitzvah is on sunday you tard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute...where are they from?

    xxLily
    goldandgray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! My favourite heels are bright blue :) Where are they from? I'm crazily searching for a nice pair of wedges to wear to a black tie ball on cobblestones!

    ReplyDelete